Wednesday, January 16, 2013

New Signatures for 2013

In 2012, I came up with a fantastic way of signing my quilts, a method that I am sure anyone who knows me would describe as "just so Stella."  As 2013 was starting, I realized I would have to create a whole new batch of signatures for all the upcoming artwork, and so I sat down last week and made forty five shiny new labels that are now ready to go! 

sig-post-2
Signatures ready to use in 2013

According to my excellent new database of artwork, I created thirty seven quilts in 2012. Not too shabby! I did end up with fifteen leftover signatures, and I plan to hold onto these for a little while, just until I can make sure I've actually signed every quilt (I already located one that somehow got away). 

sig-post-1
Leftovers from last year.

I just completed and signed my first quilt of 2013, and I thought I would tease you all with a view of the back... What could this quilt look like?  I'll post a picture as soon as I have good enough light to get a quality image of it!

sig-post-3
The first quilt to be signed this year!

I wish you all the best in art and in life for 2013 - if anyone has special goals they've set for the year, post them in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on The Art of Inclusion!